SMA AGM 2023
SMA AGM 2023 & Annual report 2022
Download the report here
The AGM this year will be held in our new home at Bishopsgate Institute
Information on the AGM and the Annual Report will be posted and updated here as it becomes available.
SAVE THE DATE: 4th July 2023 1500
All members are invited to attend—
RSVP to reserve a place or join by Zoom :
(Please specify whether Zoom or In Person and RSVP either way)
SMA is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: SMA AGM
Time: Jul 4, 2023 15:00 London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 4823 7178
One tap mobile
+443300885830,,83248237178#,,,,914029# United Kingdom +441314601196,,83248237178#,,,,914029# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
- +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
- +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
- +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 832 4823 7178
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdMHjnpNEB
- SMA AGM 2023 incorporates the Annual Report for 2022
- It is an opportunity to be involved in the running of SMA and to elect new and confirm returning board members
- AGM 2023 Agenda
- Information for AGM-board nominee statements
- Election of Board Members
- Executive Director’s Review of the Year
- SMA Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Report
- SMA Board Report 2022
- Financial Summaries
- SMA Board 2022 & Staff
- SMA Memberships
TRADE SHOWS 2023
PLASA Focus Leeds
Now in its 15th year, PLASA Focus Leeds is set to return to the Royal Armouries for another year from 9-10 May 2022. Free to attend, the popular regional event connects thousands of professionals with many of the biggest names in live entertainment technology. SMA will be there on Stand R-E01 See you there!
ABTT Theatre Show
SMA was at the Show on Stand E60
On Wednesday 7th June at ABTT Theatre Show, Londesborough Room 1300:
Clear-Com , with SMA and ASD will be presenting a seminar:
The Art and Craft of Comms.
A distinguished expert panel from Clear-Com, SMA, and ASD will advise and guide us
..on best practice techniques, and update on new tech. and trends in backstage and events Communications.
There will be lots to discuss plus time to answer your questions and dive into the soft skills involved in communications as well as the hardware!
SMAgenda Dates for Your Diary
SMAgenda Diary Dates 2022 As Live events are happening again, we will soon add a diary to SMA Agenda. In the meantime, here are some key dates:
- 4-6 September – PLASA @ Olympia, London
- 10 October – International Stage Management Day!
Regular Online SocialEvents
Scotland Tea Breaks – for all Stage Managers living, studying or working in Scotland
None planned. Details of upcoming events will be posted here and SMAgenda
Wales Tea Breaks have reverted to less regular social and networking events.
– dates and times of events will be posted on The Wales Stage Management Network