An Insight into Corporate Showcalling with discussion and practical work. Course led by Kate Salberg.
Course time and location
5th March 2020, 10.15am – 4.30pm
Morning Session: 10.30 – 13.00
- Similarities & differences between showcalling in theatre and corporate
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Showcaller
- Working with Screens and Cameras, creating presets. Working with
- Explanation of how all Technical Departments work and what they expect from you along with problems of Client Management
- Discussion of approaches to the job and how best to fulfil it
Afternoon Session: 13.45 – 16.30
- Marking up a showbook
- Working with a script and music
- Practice calling a small show to give a taste of how it feels to actually do the job
About the course leader, Kate Salberg
I worked in Repertory and West End for many years before corporate work, which I have been doing full time since the late nineties.
Showcalled Jesus Christ Superstar Arena Tour & Les Mis and Phantom 25th Anniversary Concerts.
Recent work includes Fifa ESports Finals, Google Cloud European workshops, Edinburgh TV Festival, Charity Galas, VMWare, AGM’s, Awards Shows.
Theatre Stage Management / SMA special price £100.00
Reserve your place
To book please contact Kate Salberg:
“When putting on a spectacular show, it takes an extraordinarily calm and brilliant person to make it happen. Kate makes impossible dreams possible.” Sir Cameron Mackintosh